Welcome to AirDrift
Latest version: v0.4.0: DOWNLOAD HERE
This version should fix the crash on start!
(OS X Untested 0.3.0):http://www.multiplayer.gg/airdrift/releases/airdrift0_3_0_osx.zip
Purchase level unlock codes here: http://www.multiplayer.gg/airdrift/purchase/makepayment.php
- -New level! Desert Canyon. It's large and open, and much less sickness inducing than Medieval Town. It's a premium level which must be paid for to be unlocked. I hope players are happy to part with a small amount of money for it to help fund continued development of AirDrift.
- -A multitude of minor bug fixes and general improvements
- -Now using a proper installation tool. These self-installers are update safe, so when a new version comes out just run the new setup file and it will install over your old one, retaining your level times and unlocked levels. If you install to a new location and you have previously purchased levels, you must copy the files in the unlock folder across!
- -New level! Medieval Town. Let me know what you think! I like it, but it doesn't feel as fast as the mountains.
- -Added main menu
- -Added proper recentering using CTRL or GUIDE button on xbox controller
- -Improvements to the in game menu
- -New high quality shaders, terrain looks very nice now
- -Added 360 controller support, including vibration
- -Added ability to slow yourself down
- -Edges of terrain no longer "see through"
- -Added wingsuit shadow (courtesy of Wodloosaur1 - thank you!)
- -Fixed being able to see through the terrain when landed, and made it more likely you land the right way up
- -Terrain quality can now be set more precisely
- -New 3rd race route
- -Intro screen now alerts you if a new version is available for download
- -Smooth fading when restarting
- -Experimental (untested!) Mac OSX version released
- -Upgraded to SDK version 0.4.3.1, which has improved the performance a lot
- -Water now looks much better
- -Default steering speed slightly increased, remember you can still turn it up in the menu
- -Tweaked lighting effects to be a bit more realistic
Please use the Disqus below to leave a comment! Registration is NOT required.